Covid 19 Compliance Plan
Until full Restrictions are lifted Spawood Traditional Thai Massage will effect the following control measures.
1) All Staff are temperature tested prior to starting work, Body temperature above 37C will require the employee to leave the shop and visit a doctor. Staff will be asked to stay home if feeling unwell
2) Only customers who book will be provided massage - no walk in booking.
3) All customers are required to maintain social distancing.
4) Customers will be asked to complete the visit registration sign in. This is for Queensland Health to contact you in the event of a customer infection
5) All towels, wash cloths and face protectors are removed from the bed on completion of massage and placed in laundry recepatacle
6) Tables and furniture cleaned with alcohol or bleach solution
7) Staff will thoroughly wash hands between massages either with Water and Soap or Hand Sanitiser.
8) Customers are expected to maintain good hygiene practices and not be sick on attending, please help us keep everybody healthy.
Its important that we all play our part to keep businesses trading - we thank you in adavance.